All Virtuoso & Belcanto educational programs have a limited number of participants.
EARLY BIRD registration will close on 31 January 2022.
The application process begins by filling out the application form, attaching an audition video.
Please indicate a YouTube/Vimeo link (or similar services) or send an audition video via wetransfer or other large-dimension file sharing service to email@example.com.
The audition program consists of a free-choice repertoire for a maximum total of 15 minutes.
All application requests will be examined by the artistic direction in accordance with the teaching staff, following the indicated timeframes in the following calendar:
- Applications submitted by 31 January 2022 (Early Bird) will be evaluated and communicated by 10 February 2022;
- Applications submitted by 28 February 2022 will be evaluated by 10 March 2022 and communicated by 15 March 2022;
- Applications submitted by 31 March 2022 will be evaluated by 10 April 2022 and communicated by 15 April 2022;
- Applications submitted by 30 April 2022 will be evaluated by 10 May 2022 and communicated by 15 May 2022;
- Applications submitted by 31 May 2022 will be evaluated by 7 June 2022 and communicated by 10 June 2022.
After receiving the admission letter, this is officially confirmed only after the requested payments have been finalized. – Please consult the Rules and Regulations: Terms of Payment.
Subsequently, a waiting list/ranking of eligible candidates will be established, from which applicants may later be selected.
All students on the waiting list can be admitted as auditors.
It is possible to send an application for admission both for the instrument course and for chamber music program.
Application as an auditor is permitted.
Le Dimore del Quartetto
Some of the string quartets and/or other ensembles, such as piano trios or string trios, will be able to take advantage of free housing for the entire duration of the Virtuoso & Belcanto Festival in some of Lucca’s villas and historical homes, thanks to the cooperation of the association Le Dimore del Quartetto. A selection will be carried out according to the deadlines indicated on the registration page, and will be decided jointly by the artistic directors of both Virtuoso & Belcanto and Le Dimore del Quartetto.
The selected ensembles will officially become members of the Le Dimore del Quartetto network.
Any further housing assignment will be decided after the last deadline (May 31, 2022), according to the remaining availability.