All of the Virtuoso & Belcanto educational programs have a limited number of availability.
Applications are open from 1 December 2019 to 30 June 2020.
The application process begins by filling out the application form,
attaching an audition video.
Please indicate a YouTube/Vimeo link (or similar services) or send an audition video via wetransfer or other large-dimension file sharing service to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The audition program consists of a free-choice repertoire for a maximum total of 15 minutes.
Who has already participated in the Virtuoso & Belcanto advanced courses is given the right to admission in the educational program that he or she has previously attended, provided that the student properly submits an application form
All application requests will be examined by the artistic direction in accordance with the teaching staff, following the indicated timeframes in the following calendar:
- Applications submitted by 29 February 2020 will be evaluated by 10 March 2020 and communicated by 15 March 2020;
- Applications submitted by 31 March 2020 will be evaluated by 10 April 2020 and communicated by 15 April 2020;
- Applications submitted by 30 April 2020 will be evaluated by 10 May 2020 and communicated by 15 May 2020;
- Applications submitted by 31 May 2020 will be evaluated by 7 June 2020 and communicated by 10 June 2020.
- Applications submitted by 30 June 2020 will be evaluated by 4 July 2020 and communicated by 6 July 2020.
All enrolled students must verify the minimum technical requirements to access the educational program online, before finalization of enrolment.
This will be confirmed only after having effected the requested payments, no later than 7 days after having received communication of his or her admission (21 March / 21 April / 21 May / 17 June /10 July 2020).
Applications will be closed as soon as the maximum number of students has been reached for the relative course.
The commission will successively create a waiting list of ranked suitable candidates, to which will be observed for eventual openings in the courses.
All students on the waiting list have the possibility of enrollment as auditors.
It is possible to send an application request for both the instrumental course and chamber music.
Application as an auditor is permitted.