COURSE FEES AND PAYMENT
All Virtuoso & Belcanto didactic programs have a limited number of places. Once the maximum established number has been reached, a waiting list/ranking list of suitable candidates will be created from which to draw in the event of cancellation of already admitted students. All students on the waiting list can be admitted as auditors.
- 1st payment €250 + 2nd payment €480: course program fee for individual students
- 1st payment €250 + 2nd payment €250 only chamber music, individual fee for duo
- 1st payment €250 + 2nd payment €210 solo musica da camera, individual fee for trio
- 1st payment €250 + 2nd payment €160 individual fee for quartet (and larger ensembles)
- 1st payment €250 + 2nd payment €580 course program fee for individual students + chamber music
(all fees include taxes)
- 1st payment (€250) as confirmation of registration, to be finalized no later than 7 days from the notification of admission.
- 2nd payment no later than June 17th, 2023.
All payments must be sent by bank transfer or PayPal.
Payments via PayPal must be sent exclusively to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. All payments sent via PayPal must include a 5% surcharge to cover service costs.
Payment can be sent via bank transfer (with no surcharge) to:
c/o Studio Fabbri & Associati – Via Nerici. 176 – 55100 Lucca
IBAN: IT 88F 01030 24701 0000 6312 9036
BIC (codice Swift): PASCITMMZON
Please indicate the name and surname of the participant and send a copy of the bank transfer slip to: email@example.com
In case of cancellation of participation, it will be possible to obtain a full refund of the enrolment fee by sending an email to the Festival Secretary, no later than five effective days from the date of the payment.
No refunds will be due after this date.
Only in cases of objective impossibility to participate will any potential refund be evaluated at the discretion of the Festival’s Secretary.
For complete understanding of the general terms of the Festival, check our Info&Regulation.