All Virtuoso&Belcanto educational programs have a limited number of participants. Once the maximum number of participants is reached, a waiting list/ranking of eligible candidates will be established, from which applicants may later be selected. All students on the waiting list can be admitted as auditors.
Deadline for applications: May 31st, 2023.
The application process begins by filling out the application form and attaching a video audition. The audition program consists of a free-choice repertoire for a maximum total of 15 minutes.
Please indicate a YouTube/Vimeo link (or similar services) or send an audition video via wetransfer or other large-dimension file sharing service to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All application requests will be examined by the artistic direction in accordance with the faculty.
The outcome of the application will be sent exclusively to the e-mail address given in the registration form. The answers will be sent following this schedule:
- applications submitted by January 31st, 2023 will be evaluated and communicated by February 10th, 2023
- applications submitted by February 28th, 2023 will be evaluated and communicated by March 10th, 2023
- applications submitted by March 31st, 2023 will be evaluated and communicated by April 10th, 2023
- applications submitted by April 30th, 2023 will be evaluated and communicated by May 10th, 2023
- applications submitted by May 31st, 2023 will be evaluated and communicated by June 10th, 2023
After receiving the admission letter, admission to the Festival is officially confirmed only after the requested documents are provided and after the payment of the first fee has been finalized. Such a payment shall take place no later than seven days after receiving the admission letter.